Kratos and Atreus can now get their selfies on in God of War thanks to a new update. Santa Monica Studio has released a free update to God of War, which adds Photo Mode. Once the update is downloaded you’ll be able to take snaps from the game, including the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions.
The Photo Mode features five tabs that will let you create the perfect photo:
- Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.
- Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.
- Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.
- Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.
- Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. And my personal favourite, we’ve added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions!