After being available on PC and Mac for the best part of three years, The Sims 4 is finally making the jump to consoles. The game will be available in two editions when it launches on the PS4 and other consoles this November: Standard Edition and Deluxe Party Edition.
Pre-ordering the Standard Edition will give you access to the “Perfect Patio Stuff Pack” as a pre-order bonus, while pre-ordering the Deluxe Party Edition will give you access to more:
- Everything from the Standard Edition
- Unlocking early access to the full game, up to three days in advance of the worldwide launch on 17th November
- Life of the Party digital content, featuring the Flaming Tiki Bar and sleek, stylised outfits for your Sims
- Up All Night digital content, featuring the Laser Light Show, fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes
- Awesome Animal Hats digital content, featuring a collection of fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off
The Sims 4 launches on the PS4 and Xbox One on 17th November 2017.