Ubisoft have released a new patch for Watch Dogs 2 to fix issues with the game that were identified after launch. The update does not, however, fix the seamless online issue discovered and removed just before launch. The patch also improves compatibility with the PS4 Pro, increasing the game’s performance on the newer hardware.
The patch notes open by saying:
We are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon.
The fixes that are included are as follows:
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch