Psyonix has revealed that new DLC will be heading to the game this October. The DLC, titled Revenge of the Battle-Cars, will include more customisations and two classic Battle-Cards from SARPBC. The DLC will be available for €3.99/£3.29 from the PlayStation Store in the next few weeks. Some freebies will also be added to the game, including two new arena variations and more community and country flags.
Revenge of the Battle-Cars will include:
- Two classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 new decals (six for each new car)
- Three new paint types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- Two new wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- Two new Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- Four new Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- Two new Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- Five new Trophies
The paid DLC will be joined with some free extras, new variations of the existing arenas, Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk). The developer also teased that these two arenas will be the last two “regulation-style” maps you’ll see for while. The next few arenas after that will focus on more “unusual” layouts and settings.