According to the UK charts, FIFA 15 was the top selling game in 2014, at least in terms of physical sales. Unfortunately, there no accurate data for digital downloads due to the various available platforms, so popular games like Minecraft didn’t make the list.
In terms of the overall entertainment chart, Disney’s Frozen sold the most physical copies (4,012,676 units sold), with FIFA 15 coming in 2nd place and Call of Duty: Advance Warfare in 3rd.
Top 5 UK Games in 2014
- FIFA 15 – EA (2,663,296 units sold)
- Call of Duty: Advance Warfare – Activision Blizzard (1,837,025 units sold)
- Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar (1,341,472 units sold)
- Destiny – Activision Blizzard (937,235 units sold)
- Watch Dogs – Ubisoft (808,799)