Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us has taken the top spot in the UK charts once again, thanks to the Remastered edition of the game for the PS4. The PS4 title has managed to beat multi-format Watch_Dogs, which has dominated the charts for the last several weeks. The Last of Us Remastered is the fifth largest release of 2014 to date and also the fourth largest launch on the PlayStation 4, just behind InFamous: Second Son.
Watch_Dogs has slipped to number 2, while FIFA takes third position in the chart this week. GTA V is close to slipping out of the top 10, too.
Here’s the UK Top Ten for the week ending August 2nd:
- The Last of Us: Remastered (Sony)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Sony)
- Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)