A new patch for Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition on the PS4 is now available, updating the game to v1.02. The patch is said to fix the online issues affecting the game since launch, and was patched fairly quickly thanks to players submitting crash reports from the game.
The changelog is as follows:
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the instance that SEN accounts have more than 100 friends.
- Fixed a synchronization issue that caused players to be disconnected during online games.
- Fixed an issue that allowed other players to join Private games.
- Broadcast+ now accepts votes in lower case and vote effects are now reset on player death.
- Updated audio libraries to fix an issue where audio could be lost during Broadcast+ and video capture.
There was also a little apology attached to the patch notes:
We apologise to all players that have experienced problems and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that submitted crash logs, without which, it could have taken us much longer to address several of the points noted above.