Warframe on PlayStation 4 has been patched to version v11.5 and brings the game inline with the PC version. The patch also adds trophy support to the game, adding a total of 20 trophies with one gold and two silver ones. The patch also adds new weapons, and a new Warframe, Oberon, which is “equally adept at healing friends or striking down the enemy.”
- New Forest Tile set reveal! Within the Cicero Crisis Event node on Earth is a first look at the new Forest tileset!
- Corpus Gas City Expansion.
- New primary weapons: Karak, Penta, Cernos
- New secondary weapons: The Stug, Aklex, Magnus
- New melee weapons: The Magistar, Scoliac, Dual Kamas
- Burston Prime! The Void’s influence has further permeated the Orokin Derelicts… bringing loot with it! Visit The Orokin Derelict Survival missions today to find the Burston Prime!
- The Void’s influence is still strong on the Orokin Derelicts – and some Prime items have a new home. You can now search Orokin Derelict Defenses for the Sicarus Prime BP, Ember Prime BP, and Boar Prime Receiver!
- Forest Weapon Skin pack!
- Network optimizations for melee and beam weapons added!
- Players can now fully customize their controller layout.
- Trophies are now supported!