The official changelog for PS3 Firmeare 4.50 has been revealed, and allows all users to now take advantage of automatic updates – a feature that was previously exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers.
- You can now set the group of players who can see your trophies. You can also specify for each game whether to show trophies.
- The PS3 system can now perform the following operations when you set [Settings] > [System Settings] > [Automatic Update] to [On], even if you do not subscribe to PlayStation Plus. When this setting is [On], the PS3 system will automatically start each day at the specified time, perform these operations, and then turn off.
- Download content items purchased with other devices
- Download the latest system software
- [Closed Captions Settings] has been added under [Settings] > [Video Settings]. Set [Display Closed Captions as Specified by Content] to [Off] to adjust advanced settings for the display method.
- “PlayStation Network” has been renamed “PSN”.
I want ps3update version 4.50 where can i find it