At Sony’s Gamescom Press Conference, the company confirmed that Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed 3 will be coming to PlayStation Plus next month. Today, Sony has expanded further on September’s PlayStation Plus update, revealing the four other titles that will be added to the Instant Game Collection.
In addition to Assassin’s Creed 3, the following titles will be joining the Instant Game Collection:
- 28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3 (PS3)
- 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy (PS3)
- 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark (PS3)
- 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita)
- 28th August: New Little King’s Story (PS Vita)
If you’re not currently a PlayStation Plus subscriber, Sony currently has a promotion going giving you 15 months of PlayStation Plus for the price of 12, at just €49.99/£39.99. If you are already a Plus subscriber, you can make use of this offer too, and stack your membership.