Naughty Dog are currently working hard on a new patch for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. The patch will update the game to version v1.13 and includes “an exciting new system, fresh DLC, and gameplay fixes,” according to the developers. Naughty Dog has also revealed that the patch will add a massive 50 new trophies to the game.
The below fixes are just the “the tip of iceberg,” says Naughty Dog. They are keeping the other changes a secret for now. The new patch will be available to download on August 14th 2012.
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)