Paramount Digital Entertainment has announced the trophy list for Top Gun. Top Gun is a free-flying air combat shooter where players blast enemies out of the sky in dogfight battles, obliterate ground and air-based targets and show off their extreme flying prowess as Maverick. There are a total of 12 trophies for this downloadable title.
- The Pattern Is Full: Awarded to only the best pilots that complete all single player missions with all planes.
- You Can Be My Wingman Anytime: Successfully complete all combat missions tobecome a “Top Gun.”.
- That’s Right I Am Dangerous: Daring pilots that find all three of the hidden flight runs will unlock this trophy.
- No Points For Second Place: Take the lead early in Multiplayer mode and survive to the bitter end to claim dominance over the skies.
- I Feel The Need: Throw the throttle forward with three afterburner boosts to take this trophy.
- Gutsiest Move I Ever Saw: Pull off a Maverick move by taking out your enemy while using the Control Flight Instability feature.
- Jester’s Dead: Work with your wingman to take down the infamous Jester.
- Close But No Cigar: Graduate from Top Gun Academy, having learned a lesson from one of the best, Viper.
- Top Gun: Don’t let Viper get you down. Go through Top Gun Academy again and prove that the student has become the master during your final exam.
- You’re Dangerous: Head below the Hard Deck to discover one of the three hidden flight runs.
- Target Rich Environment: Take down 100 bogeys with missiles and / or guns to take home this trophy.
- Goosed: If you can’t cut it, other pilots are gonna mop the skies with you. Crash land ten times while in multiplayer mode and you will be saddled with this shameful award.