Uncharted 2 was updated this week, bringing the game to version v1.08. The patch was released in Europe on Saturday, May 29, 2010, and in the remaining regions worldwide on Tuesday, June 1, 2010. The patch fixes a number of issues in the game but has also removed the twitter update functionality found in the game. The changelog for the update can be found below.
Title Update 1.08 includes the following:
- Addressed exploit where players were able to use three Boosters simultaneously
- Additional changes made to address players exploiting within matches by leaving normal map boundaries
- Players who have reached Level 60 will have their level displayed in-game with an icon next to their PSN ID
- Players with DLC and the DLC Matchmaking option selected in their online profile will find games in those maps more consistently
- Improvements made to team balancing calculations
- Removed Twitter update functionality from in-game menu