Super Street Fighter IV will be getting patched soon according to Capcom. A patch is currently being prepped to fix several issues and various exploits in the game. The patch is scheduled for release on June 15th for both the PS3 and Xbox 360, which is the same day the free Tournament Mode DLC will be available.
- Fei Long’s infinite combo loop against Juri will be removed.
- Unblockable Ultras will be fixed. This is where you throw a fireball and the Ultra flash made it so your opponent could not block.
- Guy will no longer be able to be thrown while he’s crouching and in hit stun animation. A bug made it possible to combo throw moves while he was in this state.
- Ibuki’s invincibility window on wake up — under certain circumstances — was too long, this will be fixed.
- The 2nd hit of Ibuki’s Spinning Kicks missing Chun-Li will be fixed.
- Counter hit damage on M. Bison’s (Dictator) Ultra 2 was too low.
- Sagat’s Angry Charge was not working properly in some instances (EX-Tiger Uppercut doesn’t get damage upgrade in some cases).