The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be getting patched this week with a number of bug fixes and enhancements to the game. The changes with were announced as part of the PC update last month will be available to download on May 11th for both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. You can see the list of changes below.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UZI at long range.
- The AKs74u now has more felt recoil when aiming.
- The G3, VSS, and all SemiAutomatic rifles now settle slightly faster between shots when aiming.
- The PKM, Type 88LMG, G3, An94, and 40mm shotgun have returned to their former glory.
- Increased the damage of the MG3 to bring it in line with the rest of the LMGs.
- Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.
- Fixed a bug where the SVU would do too little damage at long range.
- Fixed a bug where M95 rounds would not kill armored targets with headshots.
Just about to start playing this online!