- You can now select [PC] as an option under [Remote Play Settings] > [Register Device]. When you select this option, you will be able to use the remote play feature to operate your PS3 system from future models of the VAIO PC. Details of this feature will be announced on the official VAIO website at vaio.eu/playstation in May 2010.
- [Bitstream (Direct)] and [Bitstream (Mix)] have been added as options under [Video Settings] > [BD Audio Output Format (Optical Digital)].
- 3D stereoscopic games are now supported. At the time of the system software release, there are no 3D stereoscopic games available for the PlayStation 3 system. The release of 3D stereoscopic games will be announced at a later date. If the TV in use supports 3D stereoscopic display, the screen from which you can set the TV size will be displayed when adjusting the video output settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to adjust the settings.
- You can now sort your trophies by the game title or by the date earned.
- Names of trophies that you have not yet earned are now displayed as [Hidden Trophy] instead of [???].
[…] the release of Firmware 3.30 today, Sony has also updated the Terms of Service and the End-User License Agreement (EULA). One of the […]
[…] you haven’t updated to Firmware 3.30 yet, you may want to hold off. Problems have been reported by users after upgrading to the latest […]
[…] Firmware 3.30 turned on 3D game support on the PS3 this week, but there are no 3D games current available. Digital Foundry have done some investigation into how the technology works on the console, starting with how Sony translated WipEout HD from 2D into 3D. In short, many games need to scale down the resolution and reduce the frame rate. […]
[…] the release of Firmware 3.30, Dragon Age: Origins has been experiencing freezing issues and crashes. BioWare is aware of the […]
That viao laptop cost a arm and a leg lol….
It sure does.
[…] Andriasang) that the new firmware update will be released ‘by the end of the year’. Firmware 3.30, which was released in April, added 3D game support to the […]
[…] This new firmware update will complete the PS3′s 3D capabilities. Back in April, 3D game support was added to the console with firmware v3.30. […]