Over the last few weeks, the MAG team have been prepping some behind-the-scenes updates in an effort to maximize your shooting experience in the 256-player shooter. As a result, MAG will soon be patched to version v1.05. The patch will be available starting Monday, April 19 at 1am Pacific/ 4am Eastern/ 9am GMT. Full details on the changes can be found below.
Available April 19, 2010 | 41MB (TPPS), 40MB (DLS)
- Improved the automatic Leadership selection criteria to make players with microphones more likely to be selected than those without them (note: this does not prevent players without microphones from being selected as leaders)
- Adjusted automatic Leadership selection criteria to include Leadership point total in preference formula.
- Repaired bug that prevented players who were incapacitated and then revived from throwing grenades until they reload.
- Fixed issue with the game lock-ups caused by “hanging” black screen following the conclusion of a gameplay round.
- Repaired crash that sometimes occurred after playing more than 15 consecutive rounds.
- Resolved issue with rare game crash that occurred during playback of intro video.
- Numerous localization changes for in-game text.
- Adjusted iron sights to give player clearer view for the following weapons: AK-103, M4A1, PKP MG, Apex 100, RTK-74, Boudini 12 Gauge, and T-195.
- Improved accuracy on all iron sights and red dot sights.
- Increased upwards-recoil to all machine guns.
- Slightly increased accuracy for pistols, PDWs, and SMGs.