A patch for Crash Command will be available soon. The patch fixes a couple of things introduced into the game since the last build and adds in some Rumble support. Apart from several bug fixes, nothing new has been added to the game expect for Rumble Support, which to be honest, should have already been included in the game.
- Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
- Unlock Heist Map Pack fix
- Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store.
- Heist cash bag fix
- Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them.
- DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support
- Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
- To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings.
I dont have this game…. Surely all games have Duell Shock 3 support?
it has rumble support but not in all ways
this is cool will have this game by 2day