Metal Gear Online has been updated to version 1.12, fixing some bugs in the game. In addition, the Drebin Point requirement of two weapons have been decreased and the skill cost for NARC has been increased too. The bug fixes include the game crashing when a clan member is invited to Survival mode, and correcting the display of "Match Time" when viewing the rules in the Survival Lobby. You can find a full list of changes below.
- Bug fixes:
- When a host leaves a game, the position of host is automatically forwarded to someone else. When someone else filled the free 16th slot, the player would be invisible to the new host.
- The game would sometimes freeze if a player would invite a Clan Member while in Survival mode.
- The day of the week of "Match Time" was not correctly displayed when viewing the rules in the Survival Lobby.
- Game Specification Change:
- The motion of reloading the shotgun cannot be canceled by equipping a box or changing weapons.
- Weapon Specificaion Change:
- Saiga 12’s cost changed from 8000DP to 5000DP.
- G3A3’s cost changed from 5000DP to 4000DP.
- Skill Specification Change:
- "NARC" Lv2’s cost from 1 to 2
- "NARC" Lv3’s cost from 1 to 3
[Via: MGO Official Website]