Insomniac has released a new patch for Resistance: Fall of Man. The announcement was made by Greg Phillips, Line Producer for SCEA, on the PlayStation.Blod. The patch includes various improvements, bug corrections and support for the upcoming DualShock 3 controller. The full list changes can be found below. The major changes include ability to take screenshots in game using a USB keyboard, weapon balance changes and new round balancing options, DualShock 3 support added for online AND single player, password protected custom games and numerous bug fixes.
- Round-balancing is now more aggressive.
- Sick of the 40s and Tags? Turn ’em off.
- Play a private game with password.
- It’s not surprising at this point: Resistance will now be rumble-enabled.
- New weapon-balancing.
- They have decreased the damage and range of Shotrange.
- That damn Laark takes so long to reload…but not so much anymore. However, the trade-off is that there is a decrease in the radius of explosion.
- Decreased radius of the frag grenade.
- We’ll finally do more damage with Hedgehog, but there’s a smaller chance of a one-hit kill.
- Arc Charger range and damage increased, but secondary fire decreased in power.
- Bullseye Tag re-fire is slower…thank God.
- Custom Game Mode: we’ll now be able to voice chat with anyone playing!
- General bug fixes.