The developers of Warhawk, Incognito, have been working hard to resolve several issues in the game. Gameplay Statistics was causing the most problems for players with delays in updates. Now, Incognito are ready to release an update that will solve many problems in the game, while improving other aspects. The update was announced via the PlayStation.Blog with a post from Dylan Jobe.
The patch in currently undergoing final testing and should be available to download near the end of October. In addition, a second patch is also in the works, however, details have not been mentioned.
- Stat database stability improvements
- Improved server stability
- Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
- Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
- “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side updates for Patch v1.1
- Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
- Significantly improved client connection stability
- Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed.
- Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
- Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
- Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.