The MotorStorm 2.0 patch will be available to download sometime today or tomorrow from the PlayStation Store, with two further packs coming later this month. The first patch will add a number of improvements to the online component of the game and include a new track for use in online and time trial play.
- Vehicle Select enhancement – your last-used vehicle in each class will now be presented as the default choice during vehicle selection.
- Assigned player colours are now displayed in the lobby to make keeping track of your friends and rivals easier during online races and Eliminator matches.
- Further Player-Stat Improvements.
- Purchasers of ‘Coyote Revenge’ can now race this track in Online and Time Attack.
- Purchasers of Eliminator Mode will find results from this mode also contribute to their Fame Ranking.
- Track Exploits for Grizzly and Raingod Mesa have been addressed.
- Headset support:
- an occasional firewall conflict with headset communications has been resolved.
- voice comms output now available exclusively through headset.
- Many other improvements and tweaks throughout the game.
Look out for the patch soon. We will update this article with any new information as we get it.