- [Eject Disc] has been added as an option in the options menu for discs.
- You can now select [Group Content] when changing a file or folder icon
- [On] has been added as an option in [BD 1080p 24Hz Output (HDMI)] under [BD/DVD Settings].
- [44.1 kHz / 88.2 kHz / 176.4 kHz] has been added as an option in [Audio CD Output Frequency] under [Music Settings].
- [Type 2] has been added as an option in [Bitmapping] under [Music Settings].
- [Theme Settings] has been added under [Settings]
- You can now display an image as the background of the PS3 Home Menu.
- Upscaled output of audio CDs is now supported.
- The [Image Quality Adjustment] option in the control panel has been changed to [AV Settings].
- You can now play AVCHD-format video files that are saved on Memory Stick media or on the hard disk of a digital video camera.
- You can now adjust screen display settings while playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 format software.
- You can now sort games that are saved on the hard disk.
- You can now operate the [Slow (Back)] and [Frame Reverse] functions when playing video files saved on storage media or on the hard disk.
- [Add to Bookmarks] has been added as an option in the [File] menu of the Internet browser.
- You can now enter text directly into text entry fields of Web pages using a USB keyboard.
- When an avatar is displayed during a voice / video chat, the avatar now moves in response to audio.
- You can now use emoticons when creating messages under [Friends].
even more useful creations in the work of the ps3
Get your Portable ID!
[…] code works on any current firmware version supporting XMB themes (Firmware 1.90+) and does not require any hardware modifications to be made on the […]