Want to take part in the SuperCar Challenge Beta? System3 is giving away thousands of free codes on their website. At last check, there are still over 2000 codes left to claim. Simply fill out the online form on the website and you will immediately receive your code to download the demo. Head over before its too late.
Instructions after obtaining your beta code:
- You must have your PS3 hooked up to wired or wireless Broadband.
- Switch on your PS3 and wait until you’re through to the Dashboard area (the place where you can choose to play a game, change settings, view photos etc).
- Log into your PSN account. If you already have an account and are connected to Broadband, your PS3 will normally connect automatically. If you don’t have a PSN account you can set one up by going to the ‘PlayStation Network’ tab (second tab from the right) and following the sign in instructions.
- Once you are signed into PSN, go to PlayStation Network / Account Management / Redeem Codes. Once here you can tap in your personalised 12-digit Beta Code.
- With the correct code entered you will be able to download the trial to your PS3. This may take some time (depending on the speed of your Broadband connection) so you might want to go off and have a cup of tea!
- Once the trial has finished downloading it will appear under the ‘Game’ section on the Dashboard. Select it and the game will begin. At this stage you will be asked to download an update for the game (this update makes improvements to the game), which again, may take some time.
- Once that’s done you’re home free! Enjoy the game and make sure you explore all the car settings on offer. If you have any questions or would like to give us your feedback (positive or negative) feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org