Naughty Dog has released a new patchs for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End for the game’s single-player and multiplayer modes. The bug fixes include safeguards to prevent profile corruption, although previously corrupted profiles cannot be required, and fixes for graphical issues.
- Workaround to prevent heavy graphical corruption which affected some some players
- Fixed loss of profile data and added safeguards (previously corrupted profiles cannot be recovered)
- Fixed booster unlocks resetting
- Fixed some players not being able to download live updates due to ISP caching
Live Update 1.06.021
- Fixed some idol duplication and respawn issues in Plunder
- Updated Message of the Day