Psyonix has announced the latest paid DLC, which will be available this December. Titled Chaos Run, the pack includes two new cards, 12 new decals, two new paint jobs, wheels and trails, three car toppers, and three antennas. It will also add five new trophies to the ever-expanding collection.
December will also see the Wasteland arena come online for free alongside the Chaos Run pack. Wasteland is the first non-regulation arena to be introduced to the game, with slopes around the perimeter and the playing field itself is bigger than other stadiums.
The Chaos Run pack will include:
- Two new Battle-Cars: Ripper and Grog
- 12 new decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- Two new paint types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- Two new wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- Two new Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- Three new Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- Three new antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- Five new Trophies
The update will also include new music from Kevin Riepl, as well as additional garage items. A exact release date hasn’t been revealed, except that it will be sometime in early December 2015.