Klein Entertainment, the team behind Don’t Starve, have announced that their turn-based tactical game Invisible, Inc. will be coming to the PS4 as a console exclusive. The PC version of the game is scheduled for release in May, but the PS4 version is still in development.
“Invisible, Inc. is about leading your team of elite spies to infiltrate the world’s most secure complexes.” explain Klei. “As the Operator, your job is to pick targets of opportunity, steal from the corporations, and upgrade your agents and programs in order to prepare for the final standoff. The world is different every time, and the corporations are constantly adjusting to topple your plans.”
Klei have listed a number of key features:
- Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus six agent variants, and six starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep customisation of builds: Each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly generated world: Locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose your own game mode: With five different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: With hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.