Sony appears to be close to releasing PS4 Firmware v2.50, as screenshots of the beta version have been leaked online. A number of features have been revealed in the leak, including the ability to suspend games even in Rest Mode, Custom Button Assignment and Deleting Trophies with zero percent.
According to a number of tweets and screenshots, the features include:
- The system can now enter rest mode without closing any applications.
- [Accessibility] has been added to [Settings]. You can adjust accessibility settings such as zooming and button assignments.
- Delete trophies with zero percent.
- Search trophy details on the internet, including screenshots of scenes with trophies.
- SharePlay at 60 frames per second.
- Share trophy details and screenshots.
The leaked details include an April release window for the new update, but that’s currently unconfirmed. The below screenshots show the Button Assignment screen, and what the console shows when awaking from Rest Mode with a game suspended.