Sony has detailed how gamers can get their hands on the very limited 20th Anniversary Edition PS4 this week in the UK. Between Monday, 15th December and Friday, 19th December, Sony and GAME will be tweeting clues that will give you the change to purchase the £399 console from GAME’s website.
Instructions on how to take part:
- Follow @PlayStationUK or @GAMEDigital on Twitter!
- From Monday 15th at 11am you can head to eu.playstation.com/20yearsofcharacters and take a look at our fantastic image containing over 300 characters from PlayStation history. Study the image well and make sure you know your PlayStation characters!
- At an allocated time each day @PlayStationUK and @GAMEDigital will tweet a clue using the hashtag #20YearsOfCharacters.
- Solve the clue, find the character it corresponds to and click it, if you are correct you will be given a link which will take you to a secret website by GAME.
- Once on the page please fill out the form with the details required. If you are in the first 100 people to submit the form you will receive an email from GAME within 24 hours of the link going live, giving you all the details you’ll need to purchase your PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition Console. Don’t worry if you aren’t in the first 100, every person who completes the form on the page before it closes will be entered into a daily prize draw and one person will be chosen at random to win a PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition Console.
Tweets will be going out at:
- Monday 4pm
- Tuesday 5pm
- Wednesday 2pm
- Thursday 8am
- Friday 12pm