A new patch for FIFA 15 will be released to fix the annoying stuttering issues with the game on the PS4. Its surprising that it’s taken EA over a month to fix the issue, but at least a fix will be available shortly. The patch also fixes and improves a number of other features in the game, including adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
The full patch notes and changes, via the EA Forums, are below.
- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.