Klei Entertainment has confirmed that new DLC will be making it’s way to the PS4 version of Don’t Starve. The new DLC, titled Reign Of Giants, will be available to purchase on July 23rd 2014, for just $4.99 – PlayStation Plus subscribers will also get a 10% discount. The DLC introduces two new characters: Webber and Wigfrid; and new creatures, including giants.
In addition to the release of Reign Of Giants a patch will be released for all owners of Don’t Starve, and these will tackle some bugs as well as add previous PC only content.
- Added Snow Chester and Shadow Chester.
- New in-game text strings & dialogue.
- Option to disable Screen Shake.
- Expanded options for World Generation.
- New ability to save custom pre-sets in World Generation screen.
- Random character select option when starting a new game.
[Source: Klei Entertainment]