At Sony’s E3 Press conference last week, Adam Boyes announced that PlayStation owners would be get a ton of exclusive Destiny content. Today, that content has been detailed, and includes exclusive access to a unique co-up Strike located on Mars, and exclusive maps, gear, guns and ships.
Dust Palace Strike – An exclusive three-player cooperative Strike that can be played with friends or match made. You’ll track a Cabal extraction team through the husks of an ancient human skyscraper, the Dust Palace, buried in the shifting dunes of Mars and face a new enemy, the Psion Flayers.
Exodus Blue Competitive Multiplayer Map – A mid-sized Crucible arena that pairs perfectly with Control and Skirmish game modes. The Exodus Blue, a long-dead vessel, once brought hope and humanity to worlds beyond Earth. Here, Guardians challenge one another, forging a new hope and future in the fires of the Crucible.
- For the Warlock class, Manifold Seeker armor which was built to help Warlocks survive the secret realms of the Vex.
- For the Titan class, Vanir, a battle-tested armor set forged to protect Titans against the heavy firepower of the Cabal.
- For the Hunter class, Argus, a durable all-environment wire-weave for those out to scout the frontier.
- The Monte Carlo, an exotic assault rifle, is a handcrafted showpiece with a sleek look that masks the cruel reality of its function – the efficient elegant delivery of war against any who would tarnish its legacy. Upgrades increase the weapon’s “hip fire” effectiveness and boost melee cool down, providing a firm grounding for close range domination.
- The Hawkmoon, an exotic hand cannon, is a true gunslinger’s weapon – a smooth sidearm that makes every bullet count with intricate “hawk feather” etchings carved into the weapon’s silvered barrel. Damage boosts increase the weapon’s combat effectiveness, making it a formidable weapon.
- “Aurora Wake” – A hull lined with arcane instruments, crafted by a circle of Warlocks – gifting the ship with a preternatural sense for the strange.
- “Crypt Hammer” – A deep-strike insertion variant, built to carry Guardians safely through contested space. Carries hardpoints once used to hold Suros TL-SEAD anti-radiation missiles.
- “Outrageous Fortune” – A rugged, versatile explorer for those ready to gamble everything in search of ancient secrets and alien power.