PS4 exclusive inFamous: Second Son enjoyed a good two weeks on top of the UK Games Chart, until this week, with FIFA 14 returning to the top. In fact, inFamous has dropped five places to finish in 6th position, with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes one place ahead in 5th.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has dropped of the top 10 too, with Battlefield 4 narrowly escaping and just making it into the top 10.
The UK Top 10:
- FIFA 14 – EA
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Bethesda
- Titanfall – EA
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Activision
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – Konami
- Infamous: Second Son – Sony
- The LEGO Movie Videogame – Warner Bros
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – Ubisoft
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
- Battlefield 4 – EA