A new patch for Killzone: Shadow Fall has been released to coincide with the release of the Insurgent DLC Pack available this week. The patch adds a number of new features and improvements to the game, including support for the new DLC, several bug fixes and improvement to connection quality.
Patch v1.12 Changelog
New Implemented Features / improvements
- Added support for new Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added support for the new Insurgent class
- Added support for 3 new abilities: Tactical Echo Emitter, Epulse Emitter, Guard Drone
- Added support for online collectibles during warzone matches
- Added support for Elite difficulty campaign mode (3 lives, no checkpoints to finish the entire game)
- Added support for 3 new weapons: M82 assault rifle, StA-14 rifle and LS12 SMG
- Added new challenges for the Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added 7 new Trophies for the Insurgent Pack DLC
- Note: All of these features are only available if you buy the expansion pack or have a season pass
Added connection quality indicator
- You can now view your connection quality in the scoreboard. Open it with the Touchpad while in-game.
- You can also view your connection quality in the options menu. Press options and use R1 to switch to the connection tab.
- Finally, you can view your connection quality next to your name on the right side of the screen in the main multiplayer menu.
- Added Class distribution on the spawn screen
- You can now view the class distribution in the loadout section of the spawn screen.
- Fixes for several single-player campaign issues
- Fixed progression issue in Chapter 1 (The Father)
- Fixed dropship issue in Chapter 2 (The Shadow), Section 3
- Fixed death loop issue in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 1
- Fixed closed doors in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 4
- Fixed streaming issue in Chapter 8 (The Dead), Section
- Fixed mobile scan unit issue in Chapter 9 (The Destroyer), Section 1: