Gearbox Software and 2K have announced that Borderland 2 is to receive a ‘Game of the Year’ edition, featuring the full game and all the DLC released for the game to date as a complete package. The GOTY edition will be released in North America on October 8th 2013, and in Europe on October 11tu 2013.
The Game of the Year edition will contain:
- Borderlands 2 (very important to include this!)
- Captain Scarlett & Her Pirate’s Booty DLC Mission
- Mr. Torque’s Campaign of Carnage DLC Mission
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC Mission
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep DLC Mission
- Gaige The Mechromancer DLC Class
- Krieg The Psycho DLC Class
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 (which raises the level cap to 61)
- Collector’s Edition skins and heads
- Premiere Club content (Creature Slaughter Dome, Gearbox Gun Pack, Vault Hunter’s Relic)
Next week will also see the release of the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2, which will raise the level cap to a whopping 72; plus a few other challenges and items.