Along with revealing the PS4 this evening, Sony has also announced and revealed a number of exclusive and exciting new titles to join the powerful console. New games include a entirely new game in the Killzone series called Shadow Fall, and an all new inFamous game with a new protagonist, a new city, and radically different powers. Check out the list of games revealed so far.
Confirmed PS4 Games:
- Driveclub – could this be the new Gran Turismo?
- Killzone: Shadow Fall – gorgeous looking FPS from Guerilla Games. Check out the gameplay video recorded on the PS4.
- Infamous: Second Son – a new protagonist, a new city, and radically different powers
- The Witness – puzzle game
- Deep Down (working title) – medieval style RPG, developed on the new Panta Rhei engine by Capcom
- Watch Dogs – confirmed to be a next-gen title, first shown at E3 2012
- Diable III – Blizzard will be brining the series to the PlayStation, and it will also be available on the PS3
- Destiny – new FPS from Halo developers Bungie, dubbed a “shared world” shooter. Game will also be available on the PS3
Unnamed PS4 Games:
- Final Fantasy (to be revealed at E3 2013)
- Unnamed PlayStation Move title from MediaMolecule
Sony will be working with most third-party publishers across the globe. Here’s the confirmed list of partners: