Team17 have announced that top-down shooter Alien Breed is coming to the PS3 and PS Vita this February. The game will support cross-save and cross-platform co-op multiplayer. The game’s story mode will include 30 levels and enhanced visuals. Better still, the game will also include unlockable trophies.
Here’s the breakdown of the games:
- Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
- Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
- Team up on either PS3 or PlayStation Vita via cross-platform play
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3 save game progress on your PlayStation Vita, or vice versa!
- Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation Vita
- Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation 3
- Leaderboards and trophies
Alien Breed for PS Vita and PlayStation 3 will be released early February.