As promised last week in a short teaser trailer, Naughty Dog has released a new trailer for The Last of Us, alongside revealing the official release date for the game, pre-order content and the official boxart. The full trailer can be viewed below, while the game is scheduled for release on May 7th 2012.
The game will be available to pre-order with varying bonuses, depending on the trailer. The two pre-order packs are: Sights and Sounds, and The Survival Pack.
Sights and Sounds Pack:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art shown here on the right
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
The Survival Pack:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign