Red Dead Redemption is getting a Game of the Year Edition next month, and full details were announced by Rockstar today. The new edition will be released next month, on October 11th in North America and October 14th internationally on both the PS3 and Xbox 360. The GOYT edition will include all of the downloadable content Rockstar has released for Red Dead Redemption both free and paid.
The new Myths and Mavericks bonus pack is in the GotY as well as content previously available only as pre-order freebies. There’s also a new single-player Hardcore mode. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode;
- Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes;
- Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon;
- Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston;
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players;
- All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack;
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360;
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.