A new LittleBigPlanet 2 patch is now available for download by booting up the game. Patch version v1.06 weighs in at a hefty 567.07 MB, and includes PlayStation Move support and a number of tweaks to the game. A full list of changes can be found below.
The patch includes:
- Local Space camera tweak options now function correctly.
- All players without danger tools will have recieved them now.
- Tweakable objects now react to signal.
- All Robot sounds that went missing in a previous update are now back.
- Playstation Move Support
- Speed Sensor
- Rotation Sensor
- Angle Sensor
- Slice ‘N Dice Tool
- New Gameplay Controls
- Minimum/Maximum number of players tweak
- Multiplier option for the Score Giver
- Color and Transparency tweaks for the Water projectile
- Magic Mouths now can show actor name
- Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce you when you press X
- Triplet rythm note placeing! Press down D pad on notes window
- New camera shake tweak options on the Game Camera, which is different from the one found on Movie Cameras.
- An invisible Controlinator will no longer make sounds when entered and left.