Soon you will be able to join Maverick, Goose, Iceman and Viper roar into the sky again as Top Gun heads to the PlayStation Network. The game features all-new dialogue and storyline written by the film’s screenwriter, Jack Epps, Jr., as well as three single-player and five multiplayer modes.
- Flight School: Players enroll as Maverick at Top Gun Academy and train to handle the breakneck speeds of hitting the “after burner” and the “tunnel vision” that poses a threat during high G-force maneuvers.
- Campaign Mode: After training to be the best of the best, players join the fight above the Indian Ocean for 11 total missions at various times of day.
- Horde Mode: Bogeys like fireflies all over the sky! Solo players get to test their flight combat abilities as they take down endless waves of enemies of increasing difficulty. Top scores will appear on leader boards. Remember, no points for second place.
- Team Deathmatch
- Top Gun: choose your wingman and compete against enemy pairs
- Bombing Run: defend and attack mobile bases
- Capture the Flag
The game also features six unlockable sonic jets with varying speed, maneuverability and weapon load, and 12 trophies to unlock.