A new patch for Red Dead Redemption is now available to download. The automatic update fixes various gameplay issues and connection problems with the title, and a complete changelog can be found below. Rockstar has also confirmed that a new playlist has also been added by popular demand: Hardcore Free Roam supporting only expert aim.
This playlist will be released once this title update has time to propagate on both consoles.
- Resolved various NAT incompatibility issues
- Improved connectivity to multiplayer for users with slower connections
- Improved reporting for Shootout and Gang Shootout games
- Fixed instance where Mo Van Barr would not appear as a bounty
- Fixed multiplayer titles not appearing for some users in the outfitter
- Fixed instance where lawmen stopped responding even though the player was wanted
- Fixed Issue with hogtied victims disappearing when ragdolled
- Fixed crash in Free Mode when cooking dynamite and going into the water
- Fixed audible glitch at the end of some cutscenes
- Fixed Solomon’s Folly Action Area not ending after posse leader teleports in late
- Corrected Social Club 100% Tracker so stats update properly
- Various multiplayer issues addressed including load screen hang-ups and UI glitches
- Eliminated miscellaneous game crashes