MAG was recently patched to version v1.04, fixing a number of issues and server enhancements. The patch weighs in just under 40MB and contains a total of seven fixes for the game. Fixes include tuning of the sniper rifles to be less effective out of scope-mode, anti-cheat improvements on the server and fixes for collisions. Check out the complete list of fixes below.
- Characters colliding with geometry will now be resurrected towards the player who revived them.
- Sniper rifles have been tuned to be less effective when they’re not scoped.
- Slightly pushed out “effective” range of all short-ranged weapons (pistols, PDWs, shotguns, SMGs).
- Fixed error text “undefined Unnamed” and the appearance of a blue APC icon that appeared when a Squad Leader FRAGO’d an APC objective.
- Corrected “Kills at 120m” Display bug.
- Significant anti-cheat improvement that minimizes and blocks several “lag pedal” device exploits.
- Enhanced all queues to accept Zipper-activated “Directives” game states.