MAG patch v1.02 is now available to download addressing feedback from players. A number of Field Support adjustments have been made to the game that should help you steer through the battlefield more effectively. These fixes will also clean things up for players of other classes who don’t have a need to see who is hurt and who isn’t.
To be specific, the onscreen medic icon has been removed from anyone who has a Medical Kit and have instead changed it so that only those who have the Resuscitation Kit sport the cross. Moreover, “incapacitated” icons have been hidden for downed players from everyone but those who can help them — cleaning up the screen quite considerably — and have added in some distance counters so that you know how far you have to travel before arriving at the injured.
The patch weighs in at around 40mb for the initial installer and an additional 55mb for the patch itself.
- Fixed issue where water-submerged players could not be resuscitated.
- Restricted Medic icon for downed players will only show up to those with the “Resuscitation” Support Skill Equipped.
- Incapacitated player icons are now hidden from teammates who can’t resuscitate them.
- Added distance indicator for incapacitated teammates (meters).
- Added distance display for “Anti-Personnel” and “Anti-Tank” Mines for both teammates and enemies equipped with the “Explosives Detector.”
- Localization changes for language in the Armory screen.
- Fixed XP requirements for Level 36 (moved from 23,686 to 21,999) and Level 37 (moved from 23,803 to 23,083).
- Statistical changes to support eventual integration into MAG.com website.
- Improved server performance to reduce instances of lag in population-heavy games.
- Groups cannot enter match if one of its members is banned from the game.
- Regional server hosting IDs adjusted in North American locations.