Remember the Modern Warfare 2 Special-Ops Trophy Hack we posted earlier this week? Well, a new hack has been discovered, this time for unlocking the Veteran Mission Trophies. Just like the previous hack, you simply need to edit your gamesave data with the file below and replay a mission to unlock every mission in Veteran difficulty. See below for the file, instructions and walkthrough video.
Once again, we recommend not using the exploit as you may be banned by Infinity Ward. If you do decide to use it, remember to back up your data beforehand. XTREME PS3 cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting for using this hack – you use this at your own risk.
- First play the first mission of modern warfare 2 on recruit.
- Then save and quit, and then copy your save file to your usb-drive.
- Plug your usb drive in your computer.
- When the root of your usb drive pops up go to: X:\PS3\SAVEDATA
- Now backup the folder called: BLES00683-AUTO- (just in case you do mess up something)
- Download the modified file (see below)
- Now go to: X:\PS3\SAVEDATA\BLES00683-AUTO-
- Replace the file called GPAD0_SP.PRF with the modified file (below).
- Now put you usb stick back in the ps3, and copy the modified gamesave to your ps3.
- Start up mw2, and go to single player?mission select.
- If done good it will now say you have completed the first two missions on veteran.
- Now just select the first mission when you get to select difficulty select recruit.
- And play it out totally, the trophy system will now recognize that you have completed the first two missions on veteran and give you the trophy.
- After you played that mission all missions should be unlocked and say that you completed them on veteran.
- Now just select a next mission that you can get a trophy for play it on recruit and you will get the trophy for veteran
- Enjoy (you cheater!).