This week a bunch of new stuff is coming out for Crash Commando including a patch, new characters and a new map pack. On August 27th, a patch will go live with a number of new improvements (see below) as well as some cool new downloadable add-ons for you. Three character add-on packs will be released this Thursday, each containing two new playable characters, and a new map pack.
The full game can be purchased for $9.99, and there is a demo to try it out before you buy. The Heist Map Pack will be available for $2.99 (trailer below), and each of the three character packs will be available for $1.99. Or, you can pick up the maps and all of the new characters for a steal at $4.99.
- Rebalanced primary weapons
- Portraits of the characters on the standing screen
- Access to the online store within the game
- Specific invert axis option for the turret gun
- Improved sound output levels
- Taunt animation when standing still added for original characters
- Improved BOT AI
- Colonel Chaos & Army Chick
- Get to der choppaaaa with these two characters. The Colonel is a beefy guy so you best watch out for his lederhosen, and Army Chick may look cute but she packs a mean array of weaponry.
- Nukem Ninja & Maid Mayhem
- Who’d have thought Ninjas would be so good with Rocket Launchers?? Well the Ninjas in Crash Commando are….As for our resident French maid…..all I will say if you have a moustache then you may be in line for a date ;o)
- Gangster Rapper & Reggae Rasta
- Which is best – Rap or Reggae? Well these two guys like to argue with big guns rather than clever lyrics. Why don’t you help them win their argument!!!