A new LittleBigPlanet patch is now live fixing many issues in the game. After booting up the game you will be prompted to download and install the small patch. The bug fixes include failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full, text not displaying in the text chat window and crashes to the XMB when loading missing textures. You can check out the complete changelog below:
- Failed to save profile’ message not being displayed when a users profile is full.
- Object Capture Bug: switch connectors being deleted when an object is captured.
- Failed to load profile issue :where the user is thrown out to the XMB
due to a texture that is not registered in their profile being present
in their pod.
- Text not displaying in the text chat window.
- Slow rewind due to moderation check.
- Save file corruption which caused the game to crash when placing any object in an emitter in any level.